Corned Beef & Radicchio Panzanella
This is the perfect salad to make with your leftover St. Patrick’s Day corned beef!
- 1/2 head of Radicchio
- 8 cups of cubed franchise bread (artisan bread like ciabatta)
- 1lb of Brussel sprouts
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 6 to 7 ounces leftover corned beef, diced
- parsley & chives (to taste & garnish)
- olive oil
Horseradish Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 2 tbs Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 shallot, minced
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly coat cubed bread with olive oil on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Roughly chop yellow onion and slice the Brussel sprouts in half. Add to a baking sheet and toss with olive oil and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss toasted bread, chopped radicchio, corned beef, roasted Brussel sprouts and onions.
- For dressing, whisk all ingredients: Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, horseradish, shallot, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle dressing and add snipped chives and minced parsley.
- Toss and serve. Enjoy!