Radicchio, Apple, & Celery Root Salad
- Make Dressing: Whisk together buttermilk and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in crumbed cheese, onion powder, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper. Cover and refrigerate until using.
- Prep & Assemble Salad: Make sure all items are chopped into slices that are appropriate for slaw. Place all ingredients in serving bowl with lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Toss: Top half to three quarters of the dressing on the salad and serve remaining dressing on the side. Mangia
- This salad is similar to slaw so when prepping and chopping thing long thin slices.
- If serving a lot of little taste buds (kids) you can add less blue cheese/ Gorgonzola cheese to dressing get the same creamy texture.