Treviso & Tuscan Kale Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Min
- Cook Time: 10 Min
- Total Time: 20 Min
- Yield: 6
- Category: Salad
- Method: Fresh
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 head of Treviso
- 2 bunches of Tuscan kale/ lacinato kale
- 1/4 cup of shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of torn crusty bread (french or ciabatta)
- Olive oil
- Caesar Dressing bought or homemade
- Preheat oven to 375°. Toss the torn bread pieces with olive oil on a baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Bake, tossing occasionally, until golden, 10–15 minutes.
- While the croutons bake, wash treviso & tuscan kale. Remove the rib of the tuscan kale with knife or by tearing. Cut the tuscan kale & treviso into 1/2 inch to 1 inch slices.
- Combine treviso and kale in large bowl, toss the salad with dressing. If you wish to let your kale to become more tender let sit up to 6 hours. You may massage the dressing into kale.
- Add croutons and shaved Parmesan cheese before serving, enjoy